Made it, but.

I made it and I am glad I did but I was not able to write then individual training chapters this week at all and I am quite sad about that because next week I will focus on the third book and I probably wont have enough time to write them. I will write them at some point but the longer it takes the less relevant they will be and it makes writing them feel less fun. Well at the latest I will write them after I finish the first book of Melissa´s Archway but I will try to find a way to write them earlier.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i was ones asked by you when i am playing league with you to read your story
    You won't blive how much i like those type of story ( i just finish the first part of "MELISSA´S ARCHWAY" )
    Keep it up dude :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, I am really glad you enjoyed reading my book. I will keep writing and I started writing the third book today.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.