Patreon and paypal


Hey, so I made a Patreon account and I would like to explain some things about that and about how I need to make a paypal account also.

First to make things clear, I will not turn stories that I have been writing for free to something that you would have to pay for at some point. The stories I have started now will always be free even after I have finished writing them.

There are no rewards for joining patreon yet but at some point I will write a story that is only available for patreons, I have also thought about making a story with patreons where i poll different choises what could happen and the one that gets most votes will happen in the story and what ever else I can come up with.

I will also make a paypal account so you can donate me there and that is because it will be easy to use, and a one time thing. The money you donate for paypal will go for making more chapters for the free stories. And again these are chapters that I will write even without donations but it will just take longer.

Thank you for reading. See you Sunday.

Oh yeah, There is a patreon button in the About me and TUTS page if you are interested, you can also find me from patreon with the name Jan Jo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.