It has been a while.


Hey,it has been a while since I was on schedule and I honestly forgot how many chapters I am behind. I tried to catch up to it but then the laziness struck and it failed so I think it is time to get back on schedule.

I will write three chapters next week, one on Monday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. I am not sure if I am behind any chapters after that but if I am then I have to apologize.

After the next week I will be back on schedule again and hopefully I can stick with it this time.

I also would want to finish the Melissa´s Archway by summer if possible but we will see how it goes, for the other ones I cant say for sure. I wont be starting a new book until I finish one or I get a lot of money but that is not going to happen.

That is it for updates, and just to make it clear, I wont release a chapter today the Monday release on the earlier plan was to cover for this weeks chapter.

Thank you for reading. See you soon. Tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.