Lots of important things.


Hello again, now let me tell my excuse first, it isn't the same way as it was before where I say that I start writing more and then disappear for a long time with no real reason.

I was sick for a couple of weeks which made me unable to write, well not unable but it would have been difficult. I also had school work to do at the same time so it was quite hard.

Well it is in the past now, I have some exciting news to tell.

I am ending the Melissa´s Archway book.

Like I wont stop writing it, I just mean that I will be writing the ending for it soon. Well I am not sure how long it will take to write it but I will focus on ending it.

I have had the ending in my for the book from the start so I knew pretty much how it is going to end but I wasn't sure at what point I should make the ending.

My choices for the ending was do it now and have the book be shorter than the norm, write some extra stories about the adventure and stuff like that but it might feel like the story isn't advancing at all and I don´t want that, the third option would be to write it into certain place but it would take longer and the story wouldn't be that interesting in my opinion.

Next thing is that I have started correcting the early chapters of Melissa´s Archway, they might not be the best even after correction but it should help it make it more readable.

I also have someone translating the books to polish and the link for it will be here and in the about me page and the side bar I think.

I will also try to translate them into Finnish too and if I do there will the link for that blog in the same places as for the Polish one.

I will not have much summer vacation though, it is for only one week if I remember correctly. So there will be no extra chapters, I will try to stick to my schedule from now on even with the translating and correcting so we will see what happens.

I also feel like its a bad habit of me to leave you without any information about when the chapter is coming out or why I am not posting it in schedule.

I didn't want to disturb anyone with a post and just not have a chapter ready, I remember when I was reading books online and then there was a new post and it wasnt the chapter and I was so disappointed but not telling anything is probably even worse so I am sorry about that.

I will try to post if I get delays on twitter at least, I might tell it here too but I am not sure yet. I will have the link to my twitter here and in the side bar too so its easily accessible.

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon. ^^

Polish blog   Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.