One of these.


It has been a while since I wrote one of these.

I have been keeping my schedule pretty well.

I think I only messed up one time when I had a headache. Not sure though.

Writing feels a lot better now that I have my schedule that works.

I don´t have to force it.

Well maybe a little bit but it doesn't feel bad.

I sometimes feel like I would want to write more after I finish one chapter but I still haven't been able to write more.

It is probably because in the past I forced myself to write and now I feel wary towards it.

Maybe in time I can write a lot more than I do now.

It would be nice since I have a lot of book ideas that I want to write.

I still haven't even started on the fourth book that I came up with years ago.

I have been thinking a lot about this eastern kind of book that takes place in another continent. The way they use magic would be a bit different and they would have sects and things like that.

It would be nice to see how they react when they meet people from other places and how they move more to the south as they get stronger.

Well I have been reading a lot of Chinese novels recently so I have been influenced a bit.

Oh yeah I have the sequels for the Melissa´s Archway I need to write too. I am have been debating if I should reveal that not only will there we at least two sequels for the Melissa´s Archway story line but it branches off to two other story lines too and both of them will have at least one book each.

It might be a bit of a spoiler but after I start writing them you would see it then anyways so it shouldn't spoil anything it wouldn't spoil anyways. Was that a correct way to write that sentence?

So there reason I haven't written these in a while is because I have been focusing on keeping my schedule. Well that was the reason at the start at least. I quickly wrote the chapter and posted it and then closed everything book related on my browser and start playing games. Or doing other things.

Well I still do that but its not that necessary anymore. The bigger reason is that I have been writing the diary book. It is pretty similar to doing this so I haven't felt the need to write these ones. I also try to write a bit more on twitter. Which replaces these pretty well.

I am not sure how often I will be writing these but I don´t think I will stop writing them at least.

It will just be less often. Also if you want to know more about what I think go check out my twitter. I don´t post things too often there either but every time I release a chapter I try to write some of my thoughts as well. 

I will try to write more on twitter though. It might be a slow progress but I intend to keep it going.

This turned out to be quite long.

Sorry about that.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.