#16


#16

I got the elf!
She protested a lot and the elves were against it, but the white-haired elf sighed and told her to go with us. She absolutely refused to go with us. She started panicking since she could see that the white-haired elf wasn’t going to change her mind.

The white-haired elf went up to her and hugged her. She then whispered somethings to her and after a while the beautiful elf calmed down.

I got pretty annoyed by all this. It is not like she was being sacrificed or anything. She will be coming with me on an adventure, she will see the outside world and interact with all kinds of people.

We are strong individuals too so she will be as safe as she can be. I am not even demanding anything from her. I am being much nicer than what I was with Layla.

Still I didn’t say anything. I do understand that it is hard to leave with a group of strangers. They can’t really know what kind of people we are. In some cases, it really might be the same as sacrificing her.

Luckily for them I am a nice guy.

I will take care of her properly.

Anyways. After they stopped hugging each other the beautiful elf went to get ready to leave so in the meantime we were offered a feast of celebration for defeating the turtle.

The mood wasn’t the merriest, but it wasn’t absolutely horrible since we did save their forest from being eaten.

The food we ate was all vegetables and fruits, but it was the best meal I have had in my life. Even the food had an emerald hue so I would guess that the plants are affected by the forest as well which causes them to be so delicious.

I didn’t think that vegetables could be so good honestly. I always believed that meat was a necessity in a meal for it to taste good.

During the fest a cute little elf came up to me carefully. When I looked at her, she was startled but quickly gathered her wits and asked me about the outside world with a passion.

Apparently, she had never left the forest and she has always wanted to see the outside world.

I told her stories about all kinds of monsters we faced and different races we have met.
She then went to the skeleton and touched his bones in wonder. I was surprised that she wasn’t scared of the skeleton, kids usually run away from the skeleton when we visit other places.

The skeleton was surprised as well, and he played with her while she was there.

After a while she stopped playing with the skeleton and came to sit on my lap so she could hear more stories.

I kind of wanted to tell her about my past and make her really surprised but I decided against it. I continued telling her about our adventures and how I met my companions.

When the feast was coming to an end she asked if she could come with us too. The nearby elves denied it immediately which made her sad.

She was truly cute. I wanted to take her with us, but the elves would have never agreed to that. I told her that we will come back, and I would bring her with us on an adventure then, but she needs to get stronger in the meantime since it is dangerous out there.

She nodded with a serious look in her face and then she was taken away by the other elves.
I noticed the beautiful elf walking toward us and we got up to leave the elven forest.

Then we sat down since she ignored us and sat down to eat the food. I suppose it is normal to eat during a feast.

Luckily, she had her things with her. If she hadn’t finished getting things ready, I would have been annoyed. I might have even taken her and left before she finished getting ready.

While we waited for her, I asked her a few questions, but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t even look at me.

After she finished eating, she said that she was ready to leave. I nodded and we finally managed to leave the forest.

The walked until it got dark and during the whole time, she didn’t say anything. Not even when I or someone else asked her something.

When we prepared to eat, she just went to sleep by herself.

I am sure she is just nervous about being in a group full of strangers, but she should start relaxing and interacting with us eventually.


#15 #17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.