School

Hey, I just finished writing the prologue and putting it up in the blog and I wanted to tell you about the schedule change when school starts and about Patreon.

Next week will still be normal, one chapter of The Derelict Boy and one chapter of Melissa´s Archway but the week after that the schedule changes and I will write the first chapter of the third book on that Thursday but on Sunday there will be no new chapter of Melissa´s Archway.

From then on there will be four chapters a month, two Melissa´s Archways, one The Derelict
Boy and one of the third book.

I have to cut down on the writing when school starts because I know that I would work to the point of burning out if I kept the schedule what it was before and the chapters for the third book and school on top of it. It would be too much and I have a bad history of doing too many things and burning myself out.

But if you like my books and want to read it more often, I have been thinking of a solution and that is Patreon. I could write more if I didn't have to worry about money that much and it would be a nice motivation also. If I get enough money I could even drop out of school to just focus on writing.

I will try to keep the new schedule when my school starts but I am doing two degrees at the same time so there might be some delays due to projects or tests.

I will keep writing the chapters for free anyway even if you do not want to or can not donate money for more chapters.

If you have any questions about anything you can ask what ever you want from me. you can ask on the comments in this blog or if you want to send a private message you can do it to my twitter.

Jan Jo
@TalesUponTales


Thank you for reading. See you next Sunday.

Oh, and also I will put up an option to get the individual training chapters if you donate in the Patreon, well I am not sure how the patreon works but something like that would be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.