The Quintessence


As I started to write the next chapter for the Quintessence I felt like it has been ages since I have seen the orange background of the word document where I write it on. When I scrolled down to where I left off I saw some lines I had written for the new chapter and I couldn't remember writing them at all.

As I pondered the reason for the few lines I quickly came up with a terrifying thought, what if I had accidentally skipped over a chapter for the Quintessence? I quickly opened my blogger page and went to the post page where I could see all of my posts in the order I posted them.

I saw the Melissa´s Archway chapter followed by the Derelict boy chapter followed by the Melissa´s Archway chapter, this was all as it was supposed to be but then I saw another Derelict boy chapter and felt morbid.

I had written a Derelict boy chapter instead of a Quintessence chapter and did not even realize it.

I would like to apologize to everyone who was anticipating the Quintessence chapter and was disappointed for not getting it and for getting a wrong chapter without an explanation.

I would like to make this up by writing two chapters next week, I will just have to think which books I am going to write them on. Probably a Melissa´s Archway and a Quintessence chapter but we will see.

The Quintessence chapter for today will be released soon, I just have to write the finish for it and release it. Under two hours for sure but I will try to get it out in under an hour.

I am really sorry that I cannot do anything right, thank you for your patience and I hopefully will see you soon.

I will write another post after the release of the Quintessence chapter for talking about few other things but for now thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.