Donations.


Hey, when I made the donation button for the blog for the extra chapters I only thought about what would be a good amount per chapter so I wouldn't have to change it.

The idea came from the fact that I personally do not like prices going up for things, so when I thought about the donation amount per chapter only scenario in my mind was what would happen if people donated me so much that i had to write an extra chapter every day.

Thinking about it afterwards it seems so stupid but then it was the only thing i could think of so I thought of an amount that I would be okay for writing a chapter a day for ever.

I had gotten used to living for 900 euros for a month so If I could have gotten that with writing I would have been happy enough. 500 for rent and 200 for food and 200 extra for something.

The thing about this is that it is unrealistic and it is not fair for the readers. No one is going to donate when the goal is 30 euros for a single chapter.

So what is going to happen is I am going to change the amount to five euros and if at some point people start donating so much that I have to write an extra chapter each day I will just raise the amount needed for it.

Also if I have some real life things to do the day I should write an extra chapter then it will have to wait until I can manage to write it but I will write it as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and sorry for having crazy thoughts.

By the way, I said I would write the third chapter for this week on Friday but it will probably come out this Sunday or next Monday but I will try to write it sooner if I can.

Oh and if there is no message on the donation for what book it is for then I will choose where it goes. Probably the book that hasn't gotten an extra chapter for longest.

Again thank you for reading and I will go to sleep now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.