long post about somethings, mostly the change of release date of the chapters.


Hi again, sorry it was a day late from the last day I said the chapter might come. I have come to a realization that my release day is not optimal for me. Writing a single chapter requires some time and effort for me and as the release date has been Sunday and as it did work well in the summer it does not work well now that the school has started.

Every project has a deadline at Sunday and even though I knew that I thought it would be all right if I just did the earlier. I did not take my personality into consideration, I am a lazy person that needs motivation to do anything.

That is the main reason why I have a release date on my chapters, so I feel pressured to write the chapters. I mean I love to write but starting feels so bad every single time, it probably is my insecurity and shame and other things that make it so difficult but when I start writing and get into the story I really enjoy it.

But I do need a little push and the deadline gave that to me. Before the school started. As the school started and the projects and things started I had the same problem with them, so I just waited until the deadline to do them. After doing them I would be exhausted mentally and couldn't bring myself to start writing the book.

Mostly I finished the school projects just before I went to sleep as well so I would have had to start thinking about the book while being super tired. I always thought that it would be better to take my time with the chapter and think it through before writing it so I left it to another day.

But as I left it to another day there was no deadline to get me to start writing it so it just dragged on for some time until I actually pulled myself together and wrote it.

But if there was no set deadline then the release would be random and later than the last one.

Now I was able to catch up so that is good but the deadline thing is not fixed so what i thought was.

If I change the release date to a day when I have the whole day free then I can focus on the book and write the chapter no worries. So that is what I am going to do. From now on I will release the chapters on Tuesdays. One chapter a week like I did before.

Also last time I said I would write an extra chapter of The Quintessence but I honestly do not have the time for it now that I started streaming.

Sorry for the long post and for the delay and for not writing the extra chapter I promised you.

I am sorry for a lot of things but as a lazy human I can do nothing else but apologize.

Thank you for reading and I will hopefully see you next Tuesday.

Comments

  1. By the way if you want to check out my stream the link for it can be found on my twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.