Epilogue


Epilogue.

I feel myself fading away quickly, every part of me is disappearing, emptiness.

Suddenly everything turns bright, so bright that I am blinded by it, it feels so warm.

I feel relaxed in the warm brightness as it pulls me upwards. The brightness is getting brighter and feel extremely happy.

I see a shape in the brightness and I am getting closer to it, soon I am close enough to see that it is a human shape, but I can’t make out what it looks like.

The shape starts talking and I can’t make out the gender from the voice.

“There is a great threat coming to this world and you and the others are needed to fight against it, I do not have the power revive you or anyone else anymore so do not die.”

I try to answer but I cannot feel my mouth, I then start dropping away from the shape at a quick pace and quickly. It gets colder and colder and darker and darker. The movement stops and my conscious starts to fade again as I see a green light enveloping me in a bright green forest.



Chapter twenty.

Comments

  1. It's a strange ending indeed. If i have to guess maybe it's Cyril since she wake up in bright green forest not the grey one she was in. One more thing, delete this toxics comment if not for you, for us. It's pretty annoying and uncivilized. Keep the good work~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading up until this point. ^^ I cannot tell much about the ending because I do not want to spoil anyone so all I can say is that you will have to wait and see the next book of the Melissa series. I do see that it is not that great to have those kinds of comments here on the chapters so I will delete them from here but I will still keep them in the chat of the main page because I want to let everyone say what they want somewhere. Also I do find it quite funny too at times. Thank you, I will and I hope you will keep reading my following works. I do not know when the Melissa series will continue but it will at some point.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.