Updates and things.

Hello, it has been a while since I just talked, I have been mostly just posted chapters late and that´s it.

I have had some troubles with mental things and school, well I mostly failed my summer courses already but I still keep stressing about them so that is pretty problematic.

But other than that I am feeling pretty good, I managed to start jogging and well I managed to end that too but I am confident I will start again when my sleep rhythm turns weird again.

Firstly, I have been thinking, and checking the earlier chapters of Melissa´s Archway and I have done corrections on the first three chapters and they look a lot different now so check them out if you want but its still pretty much the same.

I have been posting them on Wattpad too which is a website I found and it seems interesting, I will still post all the things I write here too but I will also post them on Wattpad after I correct them. If you want to check it out you can go to my twitter and find the link there and I will probably post the link in here too in the side bar.

The things I have been thinking are some new book ideas and ooh also about the ending of the Melissa´s Archway, I cant say much about it so I do not spoil others but I was thinking of starting a few books that continue from where it ends; more from that later.

I was also thinking about not publishing the Melissa´s Archway, normal publishing would not be possible as they are up here and on Wattpad and I do not want to take them down because then people couldn't read them for free. Self publishing would work but it is expensive and I do not know how I would sell the books or how I could contact books store about them and if there are some other fees that I do not know about. I feel like it isn't necessary at this point to publish but I did really want it to be a physical book but we will see.

Umm, some of the new book ideas were a science fiction space thing that was really interesting for me but it will be needed so much later so I probably wont write much about it in a long time but I might write a starting chapter or something. One idea was a goblin story but I feel like it would be too difficult to write at the moment, second one is about some being that massacres a lot of things and there would be little information about it or about the things near it which was intriguing but we will see.

I could also start writing the fourth book that I was meant to write or start on one of the new books that start from the ending of the Melissa´s. One option is not writing anything new and focus on the two I am currently writing.

If any of these sounds interesting do comment and say what you want because that would help me decide.

I will make the decision myself at the end but I am easily influenced so I might just do what you want.

I might have forgotten somethings but I will make another post if I remember it.

Thank you for reading and see you next time.

Comments

  1. You should never funk when you feel down or sad, it's a great power you can use to do more when it comes to writing, i am actually got inspired by your story (" Melissa´s Archway") and start my own- i didn't even think about publishing it but it's really amusing to write and i can't tell how many times it gets me out of depression (though some lines went too dark for the story so i had to fix them after i get back in the mood). Good luck with your work~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is a good thing if you can draw strength from it and I do get strength from it to certain degree. I am glad to hear that my story inspired you to start your own. It really is fun to write and its great that it helps you in tough times. If you want to talk more I would be more than happy to chat with you in twitter or anywhere else. Thank you and same to you. Thank you for reading. ^^

      Delete
    2. I would love to read your story if you want to share it with someone.

      Delete
  2. Thx for replaying but it's not ready yet. Things still need to be tied up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Made it, but.