Things that are

16. Things that are.

Everything hurts, my feet especially. I open my eyes and all I can see is darkness. I can feel that I am moving but how? There is something under me. I move my hand to feel what it is. It feels hairy and hard. 

I don’t try to move my legs since the pain I am feeling without moving them is immense. I try to push my self up using both of my hands, I ignore the pain from my right hand but there is something that is keeping me down. I touch the place that kept me down and I feel that there is something wrapped around my chest.

It feels sticky. There is a lot of it around my chest. I take a hold of it and try to tear it off, but it is tough, and it doesn’t budge.

I have a dagger, I need to try to cut it with it. It is behind my back. I can’t get my hand there. I try to squeeze my hand there with force, but I am too tightly wrapped to the thing that is moving me.

I move my left hand as far as I can to feel things around me. My hand touches something that is moving. It is thin, hard and hairy.

I move my hand to the left of it and there is another one. I move my hand around and feel four of them in one side. I use my right hand to feel if it the same on the other side.

It is. The thing that is moving me has eight moving things. They should be legs, right? Some of them might be hands too though. What a weird creature. Where is it taking me? Is it friendly?

How did I survive the big creature? Where am I? I remember seeing the fur ball before I was about to die. Then it disappeared and after going forward more my vision went dark, but it is still dark.

Was there a hole there? I am dry so it couldn’t have been water. I can’t come up with anything else. If there was a hole and I dropped down, then the big creature couldn’t have killed me. It would also explain why it is so dark here.

Where is the fur ball? Why is this creature moving me somewhere? Should I try to struggle to get away from it? I can’t get free from the sticky thing so even if I did struggle it wouldn’t change anything.

I hope the fur ball is alright.

It is starting to smell, I don’t feel good about this place. The smell is getting worse until it starts to bother me. It feels bad to breath because of the smell. The smell is worse than what it was in my home. The weird creature stops moving.

I feel the sticky thing getting loose. I drop down on the ground slowly. There are pieces of hard and sharp things on the ground. I feel one of the pieces and it is hairy on one side and smooth on the other side.

Something grabs me suddenly. They feel like normal hands but the strength they have is incredible. I try to struggle but I can’t get away from the grip. I am pulled and I feel the skin of someone. It feels warm but the smell is horrible. The skin is hairy too and it feels dirty.

“Hu…man.”

The voice is raspy and slow. I can feel heavy breathing next to me. I am being held with a lot of force and I can’t move my arms. I can feel two hard things touching my feet.

I feel pain from it, and I let out a voice from the pain.

“A..live?”

The voice sounds like its from a woman but its not a clear and energetic voice like.. I try to move my hand as much as I can, but they don’t move.

The two hard things move higher until they touch my head.

“Yo…ung? Sho…rt?”

Is she asking me? Should I answer her?

“Hur…t?”

I open my mouth to tell her that I am hurt but suddenly something very bright appears next to me face and my eyes hurt from the intense light. I close my eyes and notice that it is also very warm.

I try to open my eyes carefully and see the upper body of a naked old woman in front of me, her hair is long and grey and it is messy. Behind her there is a body of a spider attached to her. The place I am in is a cave and there are a lot of large and small pieces of something that looks like the body of the spider.

There are also big spiders around us and on the ceiling of the cave.

There is a ball of fire in the hands of the spider woman. She is moving it toward me.

“What are you going to do?”

I ask her quickly. She is holding me with only one hand, but I still can’t move my hands. I can feel the place she is holding with one arm getting stickier. I look down and see that there is something white around my arms and chest and its coming from her hand.

She holds me with one hand from the sticky thing and moves me away from her and then she brings her other hand closer to me.

The heat is getting hotter and I try to get free from the sticky thing but I can’t get free. I move my legs and the pain is horrible. I try to kick her hand so she would let go but she doesn’t budge.

She moves the fireball to my right hand where my wound is, and she starts burning it. I feel my right arm burning and the wound that has been getting better starts hurting immensely.

I scream out loud from the pain and I kick her hand as much as I can. So much pain. I keep kicking her hoping something might happen. I can’t see anything because my eyes are filled with tears.

The fireball moves away from my wound, but the pain remains. I keep screaming and crying. It hurts so much, why am I hurting so much? I feel pain coming from my legs and everything goes dark.

Chapter fifteen. Chapter seventeen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.