Wondering.


It has been a while again. I have been posting new chapters quite regularly which has been nice. 

I could even put up a new schedule now that I think I can keep it. 

I pretty much write a new chapter every four days. There might be some delays because of school or friends and family but those should be rarely and short delays. 

I feel better because of my schedule now. I like writing chapters and I like doing the free time things more too. 

I still feel nervous about somethings but it doesn't bother me that much. 

I also started writing new things and I have been wondering if I should start the fourth book soon. 

I kind of want to write the sequels to Melissa´s Archway but I need to wait a bit for the stories of other books to advance first. I might write the prologue in advance though but we will see. 

I have been thinking about my problems in writing too. I wonder if the characters would actually do or react in the way I write them. Or the animals. In other words, is my writing realistic? Even though its fantasy. >.<  

Well these are things I need to figure out. 

I also wonder if I should keep writing these. 

I can use twitter for saying what I think. Twitter is a good place to get notified when I post my chapters too. So writing these here might be pointless. Especially since I dont know if anyone likes reading these. 

The google plus thing got removed from blogger and I think my views dropped because of it. Im not sure how to use it though.

There are a lot of questions and even more answers for them. 

Thankfully even wrong answers can be good so I shouldn't worry even this much.

Thank you for reading and listening to me complain about things. I appreciate it. See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.