Thoughts and talking!


Hello, again. It has been a while, again.

I havent done these that much after I got twitter going. Is this the first? Surely not. Very few at least.

I am back from my long break though. If you havent followed my social media like twitter or instagram or others. You might not know but I moved into Poland.

To my girl friend.

To study kinda.

Might influence my speed of writing. I mean, I took like a three month break. So it did already. And the school hasnt even started.

But I still will try to write more often.

On another note. I started making youtube videos. About Poland and culture and eating donuts. It is funs but I am just starting out so it is kind of hard and I dont know what I am doing. If you are interest go check it out. Name is, TalesUponYoutube. Also follow me on twitter for book related info.

Oh yeah, I started writing one book in twitter. It is a superhero book but a weird one. Check it out as well if you are interested.

Instagram if you want more poland related stuff >.<

Anyways. I wont do many of these but once in a while they are fun to do. Kind of help me clear out my head and stuff.

Thank you for reading though. I really appreciate it. It makes me happy ^^

More importantly thank you for being there!

Anyways.

Good luck with everything and I hope to see you in the next episode whenever I make, Ja ne!

Or.

Thank you for reading and see ya next time.

I actually dont remember what I used to say. Byee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.