Late

Hi, sorry this chapter was so late. I knew that my school was starting but I did not think about it that much and when it actually started I had not prepared for it so I have been busy.

The tenth chapter was hard to write also, I had to think a lot about the future of the story and it was hard to describe some things or find the right words for it.

But yes, it was due to my negligence that the chapter was late and I will work hard so it wont happen again.

So, this week my school started and the schedule changes from now on.

This Thursday i will write the first chapter for the third book and come up with a title for it too but this Sunday there will be no Melissa´s Archway chapter, it will come out next Sunday and it will be every other week from now on.

Thank you for reading and sorry again for the delayed chapter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.