Holidays!


Holidays!

Or I hope you had a good time during them.

I had a good time, I could relax a bit, I could read a bit, I could play a bit. I also watched some anime and YouTube videos. It was fun. That is why it sucks more now that I have to go back to school.

I didn't write anything during the holidays since I thought that its a good chance to relax and since its holidays I shouldn't keep myself from reading books either.

Im not sure if it was a good thing or not to relax the whole holidays but its done so I shouldn't think too much about it.

I will go back to my "schedule" now and I should write more often

Of course I cant promise anything but I am quite excited to see how it works now that school continues also.

I have been seeing more flaws in my writing which is a good thing. I just have to focus on them and fixing them but every time I start writing I just want to write the story and not focus on bettering my writing.

I do try to describe the things that happen a bit better but that´s all I do. I should also start fixing the things I have already written and maybe start thinking of publishing them but I feel like that that will be left for the future. Maybe next summer or winter.

I also have to pass some courses so I could get some money for food and rent so I have a lot of things to do and I am too lazy to do them usually. Well my "Schedule" or whatever I called it might make me do everything I need to do even though I am lazy but we will see.

Thank you for waiting my slow releases and reading my stories and I hope you will have a good year and I will see you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.