#10


#10

The quest to find a living sword has begun.

I assume that to find something like that we must head deeper to the south since the huge golem we encountered didn’t have much intellect even though it was living.

Also, since it was so huge it must have been able to gather more mana that way. If a small object like a sword wants to reach the same point, then it should be in a place that has a lot more mana.

We went through a rocky place that had little to no plants there. Beasts were similarly rare and most of the enemies were the same kind of rock monsters. There were some differences with them as in some had different shades of colors and depending on the color, they were more resistant to certain kind of magic.

There was also one bigger than other ones that was incredibly tough. I had to help my companions in beating it since I’m not sure if they could have done it by themselves.

If they can get better over time thanks to mana, then they couldn’t have done it alone since they damage was so minimal to it. They would have to rest sooner or later and during that time it would have healed.

Even if it wouldn’t heal over time it would have still taken ages for them to beat it alone, so I had no choice except to help them.

I have places to be after all. Or rather I have things to find and experience.

Oh yeah, guess what we could get from the rock monsters? Magical minerals! They have a core piece of rock that is filled with mana and they were different depending on the color and size of the monster. We don’t have any way of trying to make anything out of them right now, but I am sure we can find a place where there are people that know how to smith.

The only problem we have is that we are running out of space in our bags and other things. We even stuffed the skeleton full of rocks so we can carry more.

I told the skeleton to try to research on a way to carry more with magic and I told him a few ideas on how it could work but I’m not sure if the things I imagine could work here. Even though this is a fantasy type of world it doesn’t mean that anything is possible.
---


We saw a dragon!!

Finally, a dragon. It was far away but it should be a dragon. I can’t believe something like that is here.

I would have assumed that if there were any dragons in this world, they would be more to the south but here they are.

My companions were scared as they saw the dragon. I tried to tell them excitedly to go after it, but they refused and tried to keep me from going too.

Its too dangerous apparently. I don’t care how dangerous it is. I have always been a fan of dragons. Maybe a bit too much of a fan but anyways. I told them that I absolutely have to go see the dragon.

I also told them that if its that dangerous then they should stay behind and wait for me to come back. I don’t want them to get killed because of my fantasies.

I told them to camp out here for a month and if I am not back by then they should leave and assume that I died. I also told them to finish the magic research and get more magical minerals since I want to make magic weapons when we find a blacksmith.

The place we are right now is an appropriate place to separate as the nature around us is separating also.

The color on the rock’s changes into brownish and reddish shades toward the way the dragon went and there is sand on the ground also.

It is not a desert type of place as in my foot doesn’t sink in to the sand but there is a light amount of sand on top of the rocky ground.

The girls hugged me as I started heading to the dragon and even the skeleton tried to hug me, but I backed away. We have been together for a while and I know he is a nice skeleton, but he still looks a bit creepy, especially when he suddenly is next to me trying to hug me.


It is time for me to chase my dreams!


#9  #11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.