#11

#11

I found a lot of dragons. I chased after the dragon for three days and I was a lot slower than it. After a day I didn’t even see it anymore. Luckily it continued to fly in one direction so I could find it again.

Shame that the place it stopped was its home mountain area. There are a lot of dragons here and even though I am strong I am not sure if I can beat all of them while trying to not kill them.

I can’t honestly.

I will need to find a way to get one of them alone and then approach it.

---

I carefully looked around the place where they live and how they live. It was honestly quite interesting watching how massive dragons live. They remind me of normal lizards if I don’t take into account their size and wings.

They rarely fly, if they want to go somewhere, they just walk there. Only if they need to go somewhere far away will they fly there. They eat meat and they give birth with eggs. Their skin is also scaly.

Well the way they hunt is a bit different from normal lizards. They fly in the air and breath fire onto the prey until its dead. The dragon’s scales are usually red, but I have seen a few with green scales. I wonder what’s different between them.

Anyway, there are a few oases here where the dragons go to drink water. My best bet to get one of them alone is to wait at one of them until there is only one dragon there drinking water.

That’s why I am here now. Waiting. Its boring. There are occasional dragons coming here to drink but they are usually in a group.

Why do they move in groups? I was never in any groups. I turned out fine that way.

Sigh. Why am I jealous of some big lizards? I do have a group of my own now. I miss them a bit. Maybe I should head back soon. I don’t want to worry them too much.

I do want to fulfill my dream though. I will wait one more day. Somethings are impossible after all. Or maybe I should just fight a smaller group that comes here. No that wouldn’t work.

One of them could just fly away and get help. Okay. I will wait one day and if a dragon doesn’t come here alone, I will leave.

--

Success! I stayed awake the whole night just in case one came during the night to drink and it actually worked.

I went out to talk to it first and it was startled at first and then it communicated to me in a weird way. She didn’t speak to me with her mouth, but I could hear her voice inside my head.

I asked her how she does it and she didn’t know. Its how she always communicates so it came naturally to her. If I had to guess it should have something to do with mana. Can’t really say how it would work but if it was a certain kind of mana wave then the brain could translate into a voice.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Normal human speech is air vibration so if you do the same with mana then it shouldn’t be that difficult to communicate that way.

But yeah. After that I told her what I wanted, and she got really angry. We had a long fight after which I came out on top. Her attitude changed after that and she got really attached to me.
She said that she cannot leave so she wanted me to stay there with her but no matter how much I wanted to stay and live with dragons I want to see the world even more. There is so much that I still haven’t done what I want to do.

I told her that I have to leave and that I would be back at some point.

Then I left. She was sad. I feel kind of sad now too.

--

I’m back with my group. They looked really happy to see me. They gathered more magical minerals. The skeleton managed to make a bag from magic. Or rather it’s a sack.

A black sack that can carry rocks.

It’s cool.

It solves a lot of our problems that we have right now.

Why am I not happy about it?

#10  #12

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.