#12


#12

It has been a while since I last wrote anything. A lot has happened since then. I managed to get the magical equipment! That happened just recently though. I should tell what happened in an order.

There were a lot of battles with different creatures. We met a lot of different races and some of them were hostile and even attacked us. We even explored some incredible places. One of them was a volcano that had some lava golem things.

We found and gathered a lot more herbs and minerals, most of them new and more magical than what we had before. I tried making some potions with them by myself, but the color and the smell was scary, so no one was brave enough to try them out.

The teamwork of my companions has become near perfect. I got a bit jealous of how well they worked together as a team so for some harder creatures instead of just handling it myself I fought with my companions to defeat them.

Our teamwork was horrible. The three of them had their own patterns and ways to do things so when I went to fight with them it screwed everything up. It honestly felt harder to fight the creatures with them than it would have if I fought alone.

It is good that we noticed this early when we can still do something about it. If we continued to go more to the south without improving our teamwork and then we encountered a situation where I needed their help we would have been in trouble.

Especially since they are getting stronger so at some point, they could really be helpful in the fights.

Maybe they will get stronger than me at some point.

Anyways after that we started fighting more together. We tried a few different things like me trying to fight with the same amount of strength they have or they just trying to support me during the fight or me trying to support them during the fight.

We have improved a little bit, but we still have a long way to go.

Okay that is pretty much what happened during all this time I didn’t write. Now I can tell how I got the magical equipment.

So, we heard from few villages how there is an evil race that sucks blood from other people thus killing them. They have apparently killed off many villages and they are getting stronger and more numerous.

We headed towards where that race was supposed to be located and I was excited since they sounded a lot like vampires.

Turns out that they indeed were where they were supposed to be, and they indeed were vampires. Well very similar to vampires. They look like humans and they have long teeth they use to suck the blood out of other people but that doesn’t turn others into vampires.

They can’t control the people they suck the blood out either. They apparently can see mana to a certain degree too and they have strong magical powers.

Not as strong as mine though.

We had a big battle with the vampires and most of them died in the battle.

Then they surrendered reluctantly, and we followed them into their town. Most of the places where we have been, have been villages or even worse but the vampires actually had a town they built.

Their clothes were better quality too. Especially their weapons and armors. We went to talk to the king and queen vampire, and I asked them about their weapons and armors, and they said that they make them themselves.

I told them that I have a lot of magical minerals and wanted them to make me my equipment from them.

They agreed to that.

I also noticed their daughter and she was beautiful.

I told them that in order to keep them from killing other races I will take her as collateral.

They were outraged and objected but I reminded how strong we were and how weak they are.

They accepted my conditions.

After that we stayed in their town for a while as we waited for their blacksmiths to make my equipment. I got to know the vampire princess more during that time too. Her name is Layla, her hair is black, and her eyes are red.

Talking to her is a bit hard since she hates me a lot.

She did answer when I asked her about how she is going to eat during our journey.

She told me that she doesn’t necessarily need blood to survive but without it she would be really weak. She also said that she doesn’t have to kill the person she is drinking the blood from.

She could just drink a little bit.

I wanted to try it out.

It felt weird.

Now we are going to leave the vampire village and try to find elves. They are apparently the biggest enemy the vampires have. I can’t wait to see them.


#11 #13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.