#13


#13

We journeyed to the place with the elves. The place is surprisingly a big forest. Just joking. It isn’t actually surprising. The surprising part is the trees themselves.

They are incredibly green, and it feels like you can see through them. Its like they are made of emeralds or something.

It is a truly beautiful place.

The trip here went smoothly if we don’t take into consideration how badly Layla interacted with others during it.

She knows she can’t fight us so she does whatever else she can do to make us feel worse.

It is mostly just verbal abuse and belittling. It is understandable though. We did kill a lot of her kind and then we basically forced her to come with us. Its not surprising that she hates us.

Her attitude must be normally pretty bad too since she is the princess of the vampire race. Feeling superior should be the norm for her. She is strong too which doesn’t help.

Well it does help in fights, but she isn’t exactly a team player. If they were to fight as a group without me then they would be weaker than the group without Layla.

If I am there controlling her then she is helpful, but I could just help them on my own and that would be better.

It isn’t like what it was when I joined the group to fight and didn’t mix in well because I didn’t know how to work with them well. She isn’t even trying to work with them. She is doing her best to mess up their teamwork.

The others got pretty annoyed about it, so we had her not participate in the fights for now.

I will have to do something about her eventually. Even if she isnt ruining their teamwork she is still making them feel bad at other times.

Rann usually talks back to her and they get into arguments often. She really doesn’t like her. Tefa usually ignores her but she sometimes says something back briefly.

The skeleton doesn’t really care what Layla says to him, so he doesn’t usually talk to her.

Only time she behaves is when she is drinking my blood, we do it quite often since I produce my blood back pretty quickly.

It feels a bit weird when she sucks it, but I have started to like the feeling.

We are outside the emerald green forest right now since we arrived here during the night. We decided that we wait until morning to go inside it.

It is rude to interrupt other peoples sleep after all.

Well I do like sleep myself too. It would be exciting to see the elves right now, but sleep is more important.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Layla does have some use for us. She is amazing when it comes to finding herbs and minerals. She can even spot enemies better than us.

It is all thanks to her mana vision or whatever it is.

Maybe she could help me make potions with the vision. I’m not sure if it helps with potions but we can at least try it.


#12 #14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.