#14


#14

I met the elves! It was amazing. First of all, the sunrise was something I have never seen before. I mean I have seen a sunrise before but not one like that.

The light hit the trees and changed color to have a green hue. Then when as we were about to go inside the forest, the elves appeared. The appearance was very elf like. Long ears, smooth facial features. Mostly blond hairs. Beautiful. Especially in the setting we were they looked even more stunning.

They questioned about the vampire and after I explained about what happened they let us come inside.

Apparently, they usually don’t let others inside their forest, but they have a serious problem which they wanted our help with.

They led us to their leader which was a woman that looked young but by the color of her white hair I could assume that she was old. Not sure though. Just an assumption. Next to her there was woman who looked incredible even compared to the other elves. There were also few male elves guarding her. Or just standing next to her for no reason but that is just another assumption.

The white-haired elf explained that there is a giant monster heading this way and it is destroying forests on its way. It walks on four legs and it doesn’t kill other creatures, it only eats trees. So it isn’t that big of a problem. At least they could live even if they can’t stop it.

When I asked them why they couldn’t just move out of the forest, the male elves got really angry looks on their faces. Even the beautiful elf looked annoyed.

It felt quite awkward for a while but luckily the white-haired elf explained that they have a special connection to the forest, and they can’t leave. She didn’t explain it more thoroughly though.

Then she asked if I could help them stop the creature. She said that they would be indebted to me and how they can reward me with various things that I had no clue what they were.

Layla next to me looked shocked when she heard what they offered but the three others looked as clueless as I did.

I just told them that I don’t need the things they offered and how I wanted the beautiful elf to join my group and journey with us. The male guards looked extremely angry and some mana started to gather around them. They were probably preparing to attack me.

The beautiful elf next to them looked shocked while the white-haired elf face twitched only a bit before returning to the previous calm she always had.

It was fun seeing them so shook. I wonder if we would have lived if they attacked us. I am stronger than them but there were at their home forest and they are probably pretty strong, like the vampires. 

Luckily the white-aired elf stopped them. Well honestly, I would have survived even if they attacked us, I could always just escape, and they couldn’t do anything to me. The real question is if I would have stayed and fought with my group.

Why am I thinking so much about it now? Maybe I should start being more careful from now on since things can get dangerous here in the south.

It is hard to change my personality as I have been this way for a long time now and I have gotten used to it.

Anyways after that she asked if I knew how precious the things she offered was. I told her that I don’t, and I don’t care, I only want her. She then tried to offer me some other elves which included males and females, but I insisted that I only wanted that one.  

There is nothing that can enhance my strength internally after all. And no matter how useful they are why couldn’t I just find them myself?
I can’t find elves randomly though. It would also make our group stronger if she fought with us. She can also share her knowledge with us and be useful in other ways. So why wouldn’t I want her? She also looks special, so it isn’t a bad choice to choose her over multiple normal ones. I am curious after all.

The white-haired elf sighed deeply and told that if we kill the creature instead of stopping it then the beautiful elf will come with us. But she only needs to come with us, and I can’t make her do anything else.

The beautiful elf protested strongly to the white-haired elf, but she just told her to be quiet and that they would talk about it later.

I agreed quickly and then we were told to leave. One of the male guards was told to lead us to the creature so he has been leading the way the whole day.

I wonder why they didn’t send a female elf to be our guide. Well I guess I do know but it is still a shame. Every time I tried to talk with the guy, he stayed silent and glared at me angrily.

Well after we kill the creature, I get to journey with an elf so I can’t wait. Right now, we are waiting for the creature to come to this place so we can ambush it.

It is evening already. Not sure how smart it is to fight it when its dark, but I am sure it will be fine.


#13 #15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.