More delays (so sorry about this)

Hi, last time I updated I said the chapter is going to be late for one or two days and its been a week. I am sorry to tell you that it will be even longer because I have not finished it yet and this weeks chapter is pushed back too.

But now i have finished my school work that was weighing me down and hopefully finish writing the next chapter by tomorrow and I will also try to write this weeks chapter in Tuesday but we will see how it goes, I have a test Wednesday so it might be delayed even further but I will try my best.

I am truly sorry it has been this long but I had problems with school that I had to take care of, I was kicked out of my course and I had to get back in it and stuff like that.

Thank you for reading and hopefully for having the patience to wait this long. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.