Comment section changes.


Hi again, kind of forgot to say this so ill just say it here. I got some feedback about the comment section. Some say it is funny and some say that it is ruining the blog.

I wanted to make the comment section as open as possible so I allowed anyone to comment even if they do not have an account on blogger. Then I got some negative comments and I thought that if I just left it like that it might make people afraid to comment or something so I wanted to respond to it in a funny way.

Well I did my best.

But I can see how it could still affect the readers if there are so many negative comments that are directed at me. So I decided to move all comments that are directed at me to the colorful blog and manage the black and white blog comment section so it wouldn't turn anybody off.

Every comment will still be displayed on the colorful blog as long as it is not spam. Well there are some that I might have to censor even in the colorful blog but I will try to keep it as uncensored as possible.

Thank you for reading again. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.