Fishing


      10. Fishing


As I recuperated from the battle wounds I kept training intensely within the cave, before the training was something I did because I wanted to be strong enough to survive outside but now I do not want to lose to anyone.

I will get stronger, strong enough to beat every beast that is out there. I eat some died meat and take the new horn dagger from the chest, I glance at the two skulls in my chest and close the chest.

I open the cage and walk to the wall to get my sword, I can move it easier yet again. I swing the sword a few times to try it out and then I go out of the cave.

It is quite dark as I go out of the cave, I guess I woke up earlier than usual today. The air is cold, but it feels good on my skin. I walk down to the river, the area looks empty, so I walk ahead next to the river.

The scenery doesn’t change much as I keep walking but after I walked for some time it became brighter. I do not see any beasts though, I wonder if I must go inside the forest to look for them.

I look at the forest and hear a splash sound coming from behind me. I turn around and put up my horn dagger and sword. Something heavy crashes into me and I fall down with it on top of me.

I see a big mouth trying to bite down on me, but the sword and dagger are blocking its mouth, so it can’t close it. The things mouth is deep and blue and its filled with sharp looking teeth.

I pull my foot under it and kick it to the side. I wanted to stab my dagger into it at the same time, but my arms didn’t have the strength to do that.

I stand up as fast as I can and see that the thing is already jumping toward me again. I dodge to the side and see the thing crash down on land, it is a big scaly thing that doesn’t have feet or arms but weird fin like things that are relatively big to its size.

It turns its body with the fins and jump toward me again by pushing with the fins, this time I stab my dagger into its side as I dodge but the skin feels though and the dagger doesn’t penetrate it.

The thing makes a weird screeching sound and jumps at me again, I plan to stab it with my sword, so I drop my dagger and take the sword into both my hands and dodge to the side.

The moment I start to stab the thing I hear another splash sound behind me and instead of stabbing the thing I make my self fall back first into the ground.

I can see another thing fly on top of me this time the color of the thing is darker blue than the other one and the size is a bit smaller.

I stand up as quickly as I can and now I see the first thing already in the air and I don’t have enough time to dodge it. I barely manage to stab my sword into the things mouth before it crashed into me.
The sword penetrates the thing from the inside out, but it bit down on my arm and the teeth sink into my arm, but I can’t focus on that now. I can see the other thing jump at me, I dodge to the side but with the added weight of the thing I fall to the ground.

I stand up with considerable effort as the thing is weighing me down, but I manage to stand up before the other thing hits me. I immediately dodge to the other side, but I can’t get far enough and the thing pumps into me knocking me into the ground.

I try to get up again but I’m exhausted and the thing attached into my arm is heavy. I can see the other thing turn around and start to jump, I try to move my left hand, so I can push myself up and I touch something hard.

I look down and see its my horn dagger that I dropped, I pick it up with my left hand and use all my strength and my right leg to lift the thing that is attached into my right arm in the air to block the other thing.

The thing flies into the other one and they crash into me, I use both my legs to keep the alive one still and start stabbing its face with the dagger.

Even after a few stabs to the face the skin doesn’t get pierced and I can’t stab inside of the mouth as its biting the other one. I try to stab its eye and it goes in, some blue liquid starts flowing out of it and I keep stabbing it until it stops moving.

I kick with my legs until the other one comes off and lay on the ground for a bit. When some of my strength returns I stand up and stab my dagger inside the mouth of the thing that is still attached to my right arm and put my left hand under it, so it doesn’t hurt as much on my right arm.

I keep hold of my sword with my right arm even though I can barely feel it, I walk back to the cave as fast as I can and luckily, I do not come across any other beasts.

By the time I reach the cave it is very bright outside, I go inside the dark cave and walk to the Alessas room. I collapse on top of the bed and let go of the sword, I take the dagger with my left hand and try to open the things mouth with it.

A sharp pain goes through my entire body as the things mouth opens and the teeth come off my arm. My right arm is entirely red and blue with blood, I wrap my arm around the beds blanket to stop the bleeding.

I cant even think straight and my eyes start to close so I lie on the bed and close my eyes.

Chapter nine. Chapter eleven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.