Started my first blog to share my book series as i write them.

Hello to anyone who might be reading this. I am a first time blogger and a first time writer so it might be a bit awkward at first but I will learn quickly and write more and hopefully better than before.
I started writing a series that will be different kinds of books with different characters in the same universe so before you get another chapter of the first book you might get another first chapter on another book. Let me know what you think of it if you can it would help me out a lot. If you want to ask me anything or just talk send me a message and ill respond to it if i am able to. Thanks for reading see you next time. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.