Editing the Melissa´s Archway and new book.

Hey guys, I have been thinking about changing the dialogue from the early chapters of Melissa´s Archway to normal and I will do it soon just do not know when but when I do that I will also look through it and see if I can see any mistakes in it and if I can i will change it.

 Also I have been thinking about starting a new book for a while and I have been thinking about the story quite a lot. It will probably be about a vampire blacksmith that makes magic weapons, in a big city. It will be in a much more magic rich environment so it should be much more fantasy than my earlier books have been.

 The earlier books will get more fantasy as they journey closer to the magical lands but it will take time, a lot. I will write one Melissa´s Archway chapter a week even when I start writing the new book so there is no worry that there will be less of that but it will make the Derelict boy chapters come out slower. Thank you for reading, see you next Sunday at the latest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.