Delayed releases



Hey, as you may have noticed it took me a lot longer to write the second chapter of the Quintessence and I am sorry about that and also because the Melissa´s archway chapter is late too and the Derelict boy´s chapter will also probably be late.

The reason for these are that there were more than the one test, a lot more and they caught me by surprise, also I saw that i need a clear timetable for everything so I can manage to do everything I need to do in time so making that and adjusting to it also took some of my time.

It will take some time for me to get back in to the schedule but I will no doubt get back into it but in the mean time all I can do is apologize for the delays and hope that you will keep reading my stories.

Thank you for reading and see you soon hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.