Book ideas and updates.


Hi, last time I said I had more time and that I would write more but then I just spent a lot of it by playing games and watching stuff. Then I got sick and now I have finally gotten better.

But I still could have written more if I was more focused so I am sorry about that, I do feel more motivated now after getting better from the illness and I thought of few interesting ideas for the book.

One is that the individual training chapters i was supposed to write at the end of the book, I decided to write their own book for the other characters. It is not guaranteed that every character will get their own book and for Martin and Marie they would have a shared book.

 But that is in the future and its not guaranteed yet, its just an idea at this point. I will finish the Melissa´s archway at least before writing them, I might finish the other three books too before starting to write them and I might even write the sequal to the Melissa´s archway before starting to write them but if I decide to write them then I will write them at some point.

The content for the individual books isn't the same as Melissa´s archway but just from a different perspective, it might and probably will have some same stuff but just from a different perspective but there will be more new stuff, I just cannot say much more so it wouldn't give away anything.


So, new book ideas but no time to write. I do not know when I will get the schedule back on time but when I do I will probably change the release day to a different one from Sunday but we will see.

Thank you for reading and for having the patience with my constant schedule breaking. See you next week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.