Explaining somethings again


Hi, it has been a while. I want to say I am sorry but saying it too many times makes it meaningless, but I will still say it now. I truly am sorry. As a reader myself I know the feeling of having to wait to get to read the next part of an interesting story.

That is why I really hate it that I haven't been able to write for so long.

I have had some school work and working out that I had to absolutely keep up so I couldn't bring myself to make myself write on top of that.

I also didn't want to bring myself to write as I want it to be a thing I do because I want to do it. So I tried different things to make myself want to write and they were more and less successful.

I really do enjoy writing as I get into it, little like with working out. Starting it is the hard part but when you start doing it you like it and after you feel great.

Well I did make progress and as a reader I hate to keep readers waiting I will try to write more often and I will try to integrate it back into my weekly schedule but I do not know when that will happen.

As I try to find my happiness in writing I will make myself write. I will beat myself with a stick until I start to crave for the carrot that is on it.

Or something like that.

This time the chapter was a bit short, at least it could have been longer but it took so long to make myself to write so I had to write it in a bit of a hurry.

Thank you for reading. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.