Summer time is upon us.


Hey. It has been a while but not that long so I am happy. I have been a bit busy with school and I will be for few week still but I am going to have more free time after this week so I might be able to write more.

I also succeeded in telling myself to write a chapter on a certain day and actually do it so I am pretty happy about that too.

If I am going to make it stick then I will be at a pretty good point in my life, I can do my school work, I can work out and I can write chapters according to a schedule then.

Then all I need is to add jogging to it at some point and I am all set.

But we will see how this goes and all I can do for now is hope for the best while working towards it.

Thank you for reading and see you next Tuesday hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.