Summer is over.

Hello, it has been a while again. This is becoming a bad habit honestly. I did think a lot about it and I think I know the reason for it. I think that it is all because I am greedy and lazy, I want to do a lot of things in a certain way but I am too lazy to do them.

I want to write better and improve but do not put them time and effort for it. Then I cant write normally because I pressure myself to improve my writing. So I end up not writing anything. A vicious cycle but I think I have a solution for it.

Well I have tried a lot of different things and none of them have worked yet but I feel good about this one. We will see how it works.

There are some good news though, even if I do not write anything I still end up thinking a lot. I have some good ideas, well I have too many ideas but I feel the stories are getting more concrete in my mind.

There is still a lot of work to be done but I should just work steadily and not stress too much. It is really fun to write when I get into the mood of it. I feel good.

School has started too, I would usually say that I would write less now that I have less time but it will be the opposite this year, hopefully. Since I barely wrote anything during the summer.

If my plan works I will write a chapter a week but we will see. I cannot promise anything.

I had a fun summer and I read a lot which was nice. I hope you had a nice summer too and I know many might like summer more than winter and really hate that summer has ended but I really love winter.

You can just put more clothes on if you are cold but during summer you cant take off enough clothes to not feel hot. There are no bugs during winter either which is bliss.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the other seasons and have a nice year.

Thank you for reading and I hope I will see you next week too.

I hope I will be here next week too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.