New things.

Hello again, this is quite embarrassing since I last time said that I had a good feeling about writing consistently and other things.

It didn't work, I tried believing in me and that I would write if I didn't force myself to do it. It was wishful thinking but the idea wasn't wrong. Forcing myself to write is not the way to do it probably because I would start hating it eventually.

Now I am trying to get myself to write by banning things until I have wrote something and I feel like that this might work, but because of my previous history I will not promise anything and I will not believe in it myself either so we can only see what happens when it happens.

New things--

I have a lot of ideas and I am too lazy to write an actual book about them and things like that so I thought about writing short stories and things like that too from time to time.

They will probably connect with other stories or just happen in the same world but I might also write something that doesn't have anything to do with the world I am building right now but I will organize them in a way that you will know whether they happen in this world or some other random world.

Or is universe a better way to say it? Well I hope you got the idea.

I want to rewrite somethings in the blog, like the introduction page and the summary of the books or things like that. I also need to rewrite the schedule since it is completely wrong right now.

I might make some changes to colors too in the colorful blog but I am not sure, I was also thinking of putting a link to the books page in every chapter but it might be too much work so I am not sure of that either.

..

I will try to inform you better if I take longer to write a new chapter, I once again just left without saying anything which is a bad habit I cant seem to get rid off.

Thank you for sticking with me even though I am a potato and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.