Hello again.


Hello again. I have been pretty well. I have had some changes in my life. 

I chose to focus on writing more than school. Which means that I will not graduate at a normal time if at all. I mostly went to school because I was worried about money for rent and food and stuff like that and even though I am still worried about them the worry is not as big as it was before.

I can pretty much live the way I do now without working. I need to go to school a little bit in order to get some breathing room with money but other than that I dont need to worry about future anymore. 

Some might say that its important to finish school and things like that but I dont want to work and money isn't that important for me either. 

Of course I would be happy if I could make a living from writing since then I could drop out of school completely and hire an editor and all kinds of other things but they are not necessary. 

I am pretty content with life at the moment and thanks to my "schedule" or something I can feel joy from writing again. I feel more joy from everything now. 

It has worked pretty well for a while now. How long has it been? Like a month? At first I didnt write that much since I was still trying to focus on school but it still worked pretty well even then. 

I think. 

Well I cant remember that well but I feel better than I did before and I do more things too so it is an improvement. 

I have been trying to tweet more things on twitter too and even though its not something I am good at I will try to get better at it and tweet more and stuff. 

I still have some changes I need to make to the blog too but I dont know when I will do them but I am sure I will eventually get to it. 

My biggest problem is that I cant really communicate with people that well or get in touch with them. I would love to talk about my books and other things too but I am weird and shy so its hard. Especially I would want to know if the direction I am going with my writing is a good one or a bad one. Or what books should I write and when. 

I guess I think too much while I leave the doing for later. 

Oh and sorry for writing three chapters for Quintessence in a row. I will write something else next time. 

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you next time. ^^ 

Also I streamed yesterday and it was fun so I might start doing it more often. Come check it out if you are interested. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.