#7


#7

 They are actually talking. I am so surprised. Rann is usually so stubborn so I wouldn’t have imagined her to change so quickly. Maybe making a mistake made her realize that she was wrong. That is good enough for me; I like people that can admit their own mistakes.

---

Even though they are talking it is only about the fights they have and teamwork. It has been two days and they haven’t talked about anything else and things are the same way they always were.

She still doesn’t trust them so I can’t sleep properly.

At least their teamwork is getting better. There is still a lot to improve but they aren’t attacking each other by accident which is great.

---

Phew, that was close. Luckily everyone is still alive. We fell into a cavern that was filled with giant snakes. There were also small snakes that were magical.

I had to fight with a special white snake that was immune to fire magic. It was also super-fast, so it was quite dangerous. Luckily, I managed to guard myself with earth magic or I might have died there.

I tried to submerge it into dirt first, but it still could move inside the dirt. I also tried water, but it could swim.

In the end I surrounded it with big solid rocks and squished it to death.

During that time, I couldn’t protect my companions and when I got to them, they were heavily injured and surrounded by a lot of snakes. I encircled them with thick rocks again so they would be protected and then dealt with rest of the snakes quickly.

Now they are recuperating thanks to herbs and ointments they had brought but they had a lot of wounds, so they have none of it left. After they get better, we need to find and make more things like that.  

I should learn from them so I could make my own if I ever need to. It also sounds interesting, I wonder if I could make a new type of herb mix or an ointment myself. I wonder if there are any potions here?

Instead of things being in the herb form I could mix them with water or different liquids to make potions, right?
It should work right? Well first I need to understand more about herbs before I can start experimenting. I had completely forgot about this before now since there have been so many other things going on.

Now that I think about it. The human cities only had normal blacksmiths but here where there is mana in the air there should be magical blacksmiths as well right? And magical minerals too.

My crafting side is tingling. I do have good quality equipment now, but they are normal and boring. I want magical weapons and armor.

I’m sure they can collect some herbs and minerals even though they are slightly wounded right?

---

They sure got mad. It has been four days and they are still giving me the cold shoulder.

They are treating me like an outsider when this is my party.

What happened to no trusting skeletons? Or strangers? What happened to talking only about fighting and teamwork?

Why are you such good friends now?

Well I guess it was a bit unreasonable to try to carry them outside while they were still sleeping when they were heavily wounded.

But skeletons can’t even have wounds, right? You used herbs and ointments on your wounds, right? Getting carried is the same as laying on the ground, right? Isn’t it softer too?

I am glad that they are getting along now but they have made me stay awake for the whole night for four days. I want to sleep.

I do sleep during the day but since I have to make food for them and handle any creatures that come to our campsite, I can’t sleep much.

I am so tired, and bored.

Should I just leave them and go by myself?

No, that wont work. I would be defenseless at night and I couldn’t learn about medical herbs and magical minerals.

I want a new companion that would always be on my side of things.


#6 #8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.