Dragonnier



11. Dragonnier

As we get through I see we are in a room with light brown walls, there is a door ahead of us that is open and there are light brown rock stairs leading up. We head toward the light and go up the stairs, there is another door at the top.

Martin opens the door quietly but quickly and we see that we are inside an empty house. We walk through the small house and go outside. As I go outside I see that we are inside a village, the houses are small and light brown colored.

It is eerily quiet in here and the streets are empty, as we walk through the village I can see that the houses are empty looking from the windows.

“Is there anybody here?” Martin shouts.

We continue walking until we can hear a distant scream.

“We should go help them.” I say.

“I agree.” Luna says.

Everyone nods and we start running toward the sound, there is a large circular building up ahead. The screams are multiplying and they are getting louder.

“They must be coming from there.” Luna informs as she points to the large building.

We run to the building and there is a horrific scene in front of us, behind metal bars there are many scaly winged people burning in black and red flames.

“I will use water magic to weaken the flames, you guys find a way to get them out of there.” Luna said quickly.

Alice swings her battle hammer at the bars but they don’t even dent, I start running to the right and I see Ryan is coming with me. Alice stayed behind with Luna who is using magic to shoot water into the scaly people, to try to get through the bars and Martin and Marie went to the left.

“I will climb up to see if I can find anything there, take this so you aren’t completely defenseless.”

Ryan handed me a black dagger and went his own way. I keep running as I listen to the agonizing screams coming from inside, I start running faster.

The wall ends soon and there is a wider area where the bars are and there is a chain hanging in the wall. I pull the chain and the bars start lifting, the people start pouring out from the building and soon as they got some distance from the game they started rolling on the ground to put out the fire.

The fire is not going out but then they started using magic to create water that and it extinguished the fire. The ones that could put out the fire on them started to help others by extinguishing their flames too.

Soon everyone was out and the flames were extinguished, I could see the horrible burn wounds on them but they started to climb the wall of the building.

“Thank you for saving us.” said one of the scaly people.

“You are hurt, you shouldn’t more around.” I say worriedly.

“We need to take care of the one who did this to us. He is a danger to us and to you.”

“Is he up there? My friend went there moments ago.”

“Then I must hurry.”

He said that and unfolded his wings, they were in a horrid state but he started flapping them and then he took off, he was soon on the top the building and out of my sight.

There are a few small ones that are in bad shape on the ground with some looking after them. I go to them and say that I can help and then I started healing them. The grownups were surprised by it but I ignored it, after I healed the small ones I started healing the bigger ones.

“Thank you so much.” Said one of them with tears in her eyes.
“It is the least I can do.” I say with a kind smile.

Martin and Marie come from the right.

“Good thing you got them out.” Martin says with a relieved look on his face.

“Most of them went on top of the building.”

As I said that I see one of them glide down unsteadily, he is holding something black in his arms. He lands near me and puts down the bleeding Ryan.

I quickly go near him and see the deep wound in his side, I start healing it as fast as I can. The others come from the left and run here as they see the wounded Ryan.

“To beat Ryan the enemy must have been strong.” Martin states.

“I am sorry one of our kin has done this to your friend. You even saved our lives.”

“Do not worry about it, Ryan’s a tough guy he can handle it.” Alice tells him.

“I hate to say it but the one responsible got away. He flew away as soon as he saw me and with these wings I couldn’t pursue him.”

“If the same thing is happening in every sphere then a great many places are in turmoil right now.” Luna says.

“Sphere? What are you talking about?”

“We came from a magic sphere that teleported us from one place to another, the first one we went through lead us to a place that had many spheres in one room and then we escaped using one of them and it lead us to here.” I explained.

“Well the sphere is gone and we don’t know where or how far the places are and Ryan is wounded and have no way of getting anywhere besides walking so we aren’t in a place where we can help them. And even if we were we are too weak to fight them.” Luna explains.

“You are the ones who rescued us so we will do anything we can to help but it is true that right now we can’t do much.”


I keep healing the wounded as I think about the situation.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.