#4


#4

I finally found some information about the undead. I thought it would be easier to find them, but it was surprisingly hard.

The group of adorable raccoon people had ventured into a dark forest in search of a new place to live but they encountered disaster as bunch of skeletons and dead bodies attacked them.

Many of the already thinned out tribe died in the attack and the small group I encountered previously were the only survivors.

It happened a few days ago and that explains the condition I found them in, they were starving and sleeping in the forest with no protection.

It would have been hard for them to survive on their own but now they will be alright, I asked my companion to lead them to the village I started, there they can live in peace.

I will meet up with her at this place when we get back. I will go explore the undead forest tomorrow, I cannot wait.

__

The undead are not what I was expecting, or rather I should have expected this instead. I thought I could just run through this place and maybe find some cool variations but no.

The undead themselves are weak compared to me but it is dark in the forest and there are lots of trees to hide behind. The first thing I came across was a zombie that scared the living shit out of me.

After I went inside the dark forest, I felt that air get thicker and colder. I walked slowly to be careful and soon I couldn’t see much without any light, so I tried to find a stick or something to burn.

I tried to pick up a good looking one that was mossy and thick but when I grabbed it, it moved and grabbed me. I was startled so I used my free hand to make a fireball just to see the most hideous looking rotting face inches away from mine trying to bite me.

Naturally I punched it in the face with my fireball and it died instantly but the undead look terrifying here. They are the same size as you are, and they basically are just rotting dead bodies moving around.

 The skeletons are a bit better, but they look eerie with their hollow sockets and how they move around when they are just bones.

They do not move in a horde either, but they are not uncommon either. Which means that I do not get to rest at all. I tried sleeping but every ten minutes at the least there would be a new zombie moaning in my ear.

Or a skeleton making noise just by moving. I wouldn’t mind a big horde since I could just deal with them all at once. I can’t just ignore them either, even if I am insanely powerful, I am not invincible. They could kill me easily if I just sleep around when they are next to me.

I wish my companion was here, I could just sleep while she keeps a look out. Such bliss it would be. Well she wouldn’t have come here anyways so I guess I am just daydreaming here since I can’t dream properly in my sleep.

So, on that note I will keep going as far as I can without sleep and see how much I can see in this place of the undead.

__

I am getting quite sleepy, it is always dark here, so I am not even sure how long I have been awake. I feel like I am getting too used to killing the undead since I seem to dose off while killing them.

I wonder if I would turn into a zombie if I got bitten by one? There was a close call when I dosed off while attacking one with my sword and as I raised my sword, I dropped it and fell on top of it.

Thankfully the impact from the fall woke me up and the zombie didn’t have the time to bite me during the fall.
Oh yeah, the amount of them has risen and they are coming at me in an endless stream but its still not a big group but one every ten seconds or so.

I had to climb a tree to get some rest and I am writing this now just, so I won’t fall asleep while I am up here. I should get moving again or even writing won’t keep me awake.

__

Why do the undead stay in the forest? Why do the undead still move even though they are dead? Why am I still here in the middle of them? Could I just burn down the forest? What is that big building that I see up ahead? Why am I not going there right now? Why am I writing right now? Where did my sword go? Why is no one answering my questions?

__

My memories are a bit fuzzy, but I got to the building and found a big skeleton with a staff. He could talk, and he was really angry that a living person came here and all kinds of other things, so we fought, and I beat him.

After beating him I was about to leave but he wondered why I didn’t kill him, and I was super tired at that moment, so I just said that why would I kill you?

He got really emotional about how a living person was greater than himself and how other ones he met called him a monster or an abomination and tried their best to kill him.

All I wanted to do was sleep so I was irritated that he was going on and on about useless things, so I just tried to leave but he wanted to follow me and serve me as long as he lived so I had the brilliant idea of sleeping in his building as he kept watch over me.

Now that I think about it afterwards it might not have been the best idea but it worked out so there were no problems. I need to head back and meet up with my companion again.
Well my other companion since I have two of them now.

Can he even leave the forest though?

#5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.