#20

#20

Okay I am back. The ones that attacked us were air elementals this time. They were quite tricky honestly. Flying in the sky and stuff. I fried some of them up with my fire magics and they even exploded from it in a fiery blast. It was funny up until the point they retreated and started fusing their air magic into a big tornado thing.

My group members started to be in danger, so I had to do something, but they were too far away for me to hit them with my flames. I had the inspiration to improve my air magic and use it to fly too. After being able to easily soar in the sky I managed to blow them all to bits.

It was tough work though. I am quite exhausted from all this fighting. It isn’t easy to be a supporting pillar of a race. It is especially irritating since they don’t seem to listen when I tell them that I am no god of fire or anything similar.

I told them a bullshit story about being brought here by the real goddess to change the world to a better place where every race could live in harmony and other things like that. Well it isn’t really a bullshit story, but it isn’t exactly correct either.

It at least stopped worshipping me as a god now, but they still seem to think of me as an envoy of the goddess or something. Too holy position for me honestly.

I guess I will have to use the power they have given me against my will and change somethings around here. This could become a really incredible place after all. If the elementals join together and work for a brighter future, then nothing can really go against them.

At this mana level at least.

Now to the important matters. There is a fire elemental girl that seems to be stalking me. From the first time I saved the fire elementals the girl has started to follow me everywhere and during the second fight she seemed to try to help me as much as she could.

After the fight I tried to go talk with her, but she fled when I started to head her direction. I do like shy girls and they adorable as they can be, but it does take some patience and effort to get close to them. Even if I do get close to them, they are difficult to deal with.

Well I think they are easier to deal with than Rann still. Layla and the Elf are different matters completely.

I do have my hands full with my whole party so having another girl here would probably make matters worse but. I am interested in elementals. I suppose I am pretty familiar with fire too so it should be a good match too.

Fire reminds me of the dragon. I miss her. Ah, the tightness in heart seems to be hard to get rid of. No matter how much I try to ignore it. I will get a weapon that can help me slaughter any dragons that oppose me and then I can be with her again.

Haa. I shouldn’t think about it too much. Focusing on the happiness I have now while I work toward even more happiness for the future is the thing what I should do.

I can’t change anything yet anyways.

Yes. This is the best thing I could be doing. No doubt in my mind.

Why does it hurt so much then?

No, I will not go through this again. I just need to trust myself and do what I need to do.

Fire elemental girl here I come!

---------

Back again. Before I got to her there was another attack. Guess who did it. Yes, it was the earth elementals. I took my anger out on them. It was annoying though since they went underground.

I didn’t have the patience to deal with that normally, so I super mega punched the ground and they all died from the shockwaves.

I am just kidding. I did use a lot of my magic power to move the earth under us in a way a shockwave would, and the amount of mana overpowered the earth elementals instantly.

I know. I shouldn’t use that much of it. It was stupid of me. It was therapeutic. So, it was worth it. The fire elemental girl was so shocked about what happened that she didn’t even react as I walked up to her and started talking.

So, it was kind of the case of hitting two birds with one stone.

Well, if you started thinking things this way then you could say I hit a bunch of birds with one really expensive and one of a time use rock.

Luckily, I still have a bunch of those rocks. Anyways that isn’t important. It is time for me to unite this place and the people that live here.

#19 #21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.