#21


#21

Unification complete. I am exhausted. I mean I did sleep but. I am still exhausted. I would have slept longer but goddam they can’t solve their own problems.

First things first. The unification was pretty simple but a grueling task. I just followed the last surviving earth elementals and found their village and then deal with the opposition while saying I want peace and stuff and they surrendered pretty quickly. Then we went to the air elementals with one of the earth elementals guiding us and did the same there. Then we just went to the water elementals and completed the peace.

The problem is that when I said to handle the peace talks on their own and went to sleep, they just ended up fighting again. It always makes me annoyed when others can’t even do simple things around me. Don’t they see that I pretty much single handedly deal with their whole race and they still can’t get along by themselves? Just giving me more things to do. The one that could kill them all off.

Idiotic but I guess that is what they are when they are just fighting a war between themselves when there are plenty of other threats around. They must have been drunk with power when no one around here could contest them but it is still thing to do in this dangerous world where you never know what might happen.

Anyways I am just overseeing the peace talks now while writing this because I am bored out of my mind and I would fall asleep if I didn’t do something.

The things they are talking about are super pointless to me, things about their past. Trying to get better terms than others just because of something that happened in the past.

I do understand it. It just makes no sense to me since I don’t know their past. They have been talking about it for so long already. Can’t they just end my suffering already. Actually, the talks aren’t really going anywhere this way. I might as well come up with the rules myself.

Their ideas are dumb anyways and they wouldn’t lead to my dreams either.

-----

Okay, I am back. They gave some opposition to my ideas, but they can’t really oppose too much when faced with absolute power and fair terms.

Oh, and compelling arguments.

I basically told them that evenly split areas and they need to build one place where the town is equal to all elementals. Not only that they can trespass to each other’s areas and there needs to be a force in the middle city that is comprised of every kind of elemental which would hunt down anyone that broke the laws.

Then I told them about the laws.

No taking other people’s property or harming them seriously.

Small part of the food everyone makes goes to the middle city to support the force that handles the security.

That was basically it. I couldn’t think of anything else on the spot. I can always add more of them if I come up with any. That should work well enough for now. Just like what we had back in earth.

Well, very incomplete part of it but it is something at least.

Now they are working on some small details and things like that, so I still need to oversee them. They should finish up soon though. If they don’t, I will make them finish up.

I need to get more sleep after all. I have been in a horrible mood for a while now anyways. I hope no one tries to kill me in my sleep because of all the killings I did on their race.

I guess I will ask the skeleton to guard me while I sleep.

Okay, that sounds like a good plan. It is time to head to sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.