#22


#22

It has been a while again. I was busy dealing with the assholes. I mean the elementals. Turning a few scattered villages that were near death to the biggest city I have seen here took some time and effort and some fucking patience.

I could have left them here to deal with their shit alone, but my party was too weak and from here on there is apparently a big spike in strength of the beasts.

So, while they were getting stronger, I was handling the elemental city and scouting out the forest where the power spike starts, and it really is interesting. Dealing with the elementals took away my sanity but the trips to the forest were quite relaxing. It has been a while since I was away from my group and I finally didn’t have to deal with Layla and the elf anymore.

The funniest thing happened when I came back after my first trip. Layla was all over me and even the elf wanted to speak to me, asking details about the forest and things like that.

I guess pushing for things doesn’t always have the best results. I am glad to see a small change in them though. They even started to train their skills for the upcoming dangerous adventure we are going for after I told them about how dangerous it is in the forest.

So, back to explaining about the forest and why it is interesting. The skeleton said that the mana feels heavier there, and it is apparently a big change and the change isn’t only on the mana amount. The beasts in there are on a whole new level.

Not only are they a lot stronger they are smarter as well. They don’t just charge in if they see an enemy or run away. So, in addition to more firepower they even know how to use it.

Even I had to run away from there. Like still I could like beat them if I used absurd amounts of mana and things like that, but I rather just run away. I will just say that it was dangerous there. So, if we didn’t stop here for a long time my party members would have been useless.

I had the cute fire elemental guide me a bit in the forest and things have been going well with her. She will probably join us in the party, and I can make all kinds of weapons with her flame.

Oh. that reminds me. The elf promised to tell me all about herbs and things like that so I can finally get to make proper potions perhaps.

Maybe something else as well.

I am planning on taking the whole party with me to the forest for a test run to see if they are strong enough to take the forest beasts on and how does our teamwork work together.

Like with Layla and the elf joining us in the fights it will be very messy at first, but life and death battles should make it faster for our teamwork to improve.

But first I need the elf to teach me herbs and then I need to finish up things with the fire elemental and maybe deal with the city of elementals properly to make sure they wont misuse their power and they would help all the races that are weaker than them and take proper precautions toward the forest we will be heading to.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. That is all I can do right now. Good plans. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice.

It has been so long since I saw her last time.

I miss her.


#21 #23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dwarf kingdom part one

Updates and things.

Made it, but.